Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh What a Fright!!!!

Well I got my heart started in the most unusual way this morning. My son was playing on the ice while we were waiting on the school bus, he feel right on his face!! Immediately his nose started to turn black and blue. I threw him in the car and rushed him to the emergency room fearing that he had broken his sweet little nose. We no sooner got off our street and the blood started to gush. Now those of you who know me well know what happens to Shannon during the onset of any blood. Here I am flying down the road, crying, with my son next to me telling me "Really Mommy I'm okay, please don't cry I will be fine, my nose doesn't even hurt." DO I HAVE THE GREATEST KID IN THE WORLD OR WHAT!!!!!! Lucky for us the blood didn't last long and everything is fine. The doctors sent him for an x-ray just to be sure. He is going to be fine, but he looks like he has been in a bar fight. I am however seriously afraid that my poor child has received from his mother her sense of grace,(or is that my sense of gravity??).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    I can attest to Shannon's reaction to blood. While she was staying with me once, she cut her finger and thumb while opening a can and freaked out and sprayed my ceiling with blood.
    Yummy.

    I will never look at Dinty Moore Beef Stew the same again. And now,neither will you!

    Poor Jake. Hugs from Auntie Sue.
    What a tough guy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home