Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?????

Okay y'all I made a pretty convincing plea for Fiesta Bowl Tickets. I am really hoping that the money is not rolling in because the post office is bogged down with Christmas cards and gifts. You know that you can use UPS or FEDEX. Overnight is excepted. Not only have I not heard from you my faithful friends and family, but noone has even left me a comment. ARE YOU ALL AWAKE??? DO YOU ALL KNOW THE DYER NEED FOR THESE FOOTBALL TICKETS??? Dad and I really need to plan our trip. So all of you that are still sending your money to Oral Roberts - STOP - he doesn't need your money, I DO? (Brian - see what happens when you give me Starbucks?).

3 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Well, I don't have Fiesta Bowl tickets. But of course when my husband's book ends up on the New York times bestseller list, Shannon will get all the Bowl tickets she wants. And Oral Roberts can just kiss my ass.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon,
    This is your cousin....although I am in the Navy, I'm not rich, but I suppose if I still have a good portion of money left over by the time we go to Cheryl and Jeff's house, I could spare ya $20 to get ya started as my way of saying Merry Christmas..:0)
    Well, I have got to go because I am going Christmas shopping for mom and reserving my Dodge Magnum for Monday when I start out on the road to come up north!! YAY SNOW!!! LOL...Well, call me sometime when you're not too busy! See ya at Christmas!! Love ya and take care!

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Sister,
    Lay off the coffee, It's like Crack. And we all know you should say no to crack.
    Your Bro

     

Post a Comment

<< Home