Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Birthday Anyone?

Well another birthday is upon me once again. YEAH!!! I don't quite get the philosophy that as you get older, birthday's just aren't as important. I feel as though my birthday is always important. This should be at the top of everyone's to do list. Example: TO DO LIST - Buy Shannon's very expensive, very large, super fabulous birthday gift. Just kidding, unless you really feel the need to buy me these things. I won't turn them away, as I do not want to hurt your feelings. So you see this is a win, win situation. Giving me that all important gift will give you the wonderful sense of giving, and well, I will just get a fabulous gift. No seriously I am not that superficial, I want to thank my friends and family for remembering me on my birthday, that is what is really important. THANK YOU ALL!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Want to hear something funny? You are so infamous about your birthday being a national freaking holiday, there are friends of mine who HAVE NEVER MET YOU, who know when your birthday is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home