Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Vegetarian Anyone????

Well I have decided to undergo yet another life transformation. I have been reading up on effective healthy weight loss. At the same time I was also reading different rituals for the quickly approaching Ostara. Not to be confused with Easter my Christian friends. One ritual is a cleansing ritual. Only ingesting those things made by mother earth. An appropriate way to honor her upon her awakening (Ostara). So the two seemed to go hand in hand. I decided that the Ides of March was as good a day as any and gave up all meat, fowl, and seafood. Basically if it can look at me I not going to eat it. So far so good. I have found that I am enjoying my new found lifestyle and actually feel better already. It has been somewhat liberating. My husband, although being very supportive, just seems to scratch his head. Now to answer the question that all of you are asking, no I am not turning into one of those freaky vegetarian people. I am not going to get preachy, I do understand that just because it works for me, it may not work for everyone else. I will let you all know in about a month.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    You go with your bad self, Mama!
    considering how much crap they inject beef with, and what the fish are swimming in, you have the right idea. Cleansing, indeed! Good for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home