Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Goodbye Bandit.....We Love You!!!

To my fellow animal lovers, well today I have some sad news. Mom and Dad's beloved cat Bandit had to be put to sleep. They had Bandit for almost 14 years. Looking back I still remember this bizarre looking kitten with the oversized head and tiny body. What a great cat and such a beautiful animal. When they got him I still lived at home and worked a second shift job. I would come home at night and find this tiny black and white fur ball waiting for me in the garage. I would sit with him, and he would fall asleep in my lap while I was telling him about my night at work. Yes, I was boring even back then. It is very hard to believe that 14 years has gone by so quickly. So anyway, goodbye to a wonderful and beloved member of our family. You will be severely missed, but we know that you are always with us, in our memories and hearts forever. Be at peace now and Blessed Be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home