Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

If you want funny, well here it is....

I must share with you all the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. His name is Foamy, and he is a very opinionated cartoon squirrel. I do not recommend that you watch this funny squirrel within earshot of you children. Although he is a cartoon, the subject matter and cursing are not appropriate for children. However, they are very appropriate for adults, and I must admit that I agree with a lot of what Foamy has to say. Visit Foamy when you are having a bad day. It works for me, this is the best pick me up. Enjoy!!! Let me know what you think. www.friendsoffoamy.com.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home