Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Are we ready to welcome 2006?

Well everyone Christmas is over and New Year's if quickly approaching. We can all kiss another year goodbye. I remember being a kid and my parents and my friends parents telling me that soon the years would fly by. Boy were they right. What happened to 2005? Another year gone!!! So much has happened this year. I have had the opportunity to have 2 wonderful new jobs, working in a field I love. I have had the opportunity to travel to Arizona, to where my husband grew up. That was a very beautiful and enlightening trip. The unfortunate downside was that that trip was made to attend the funeral of his very beloved aunt. It was also a blessing in that he got back acquainted with some family members he had not seen in awhile. I look forward to 2006. I hope you all do as well. I wish everyone Health, Happiness, and many blessings in 2006!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Can you friggin' believe that 2006 is just around the corner? Shannon, remember when we couldn't wait for 1991 ?!? And it used to feel like youth would never end, and we were immortal...now we are moms and wives, and the old gray mares, they ain't what they used to be! I found wrinkles on my face the other day. REAL wrinkles...well, at least they were laugh lines. Jeez, now I'm depressed. Sorry to vent on your blog. :-)

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Shannon,
    Sorry about Notre Dame on Monday...but Rita was most pleased with OSU's performance. Ya win some, ya lose some. Thanks for the call on my birthday...your calls make my birthday seem real. Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home