Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just Things to Ponder.....

Well lately my life has been turned upside down. I have a new GM at work and there are lots of changes. Including my job and department. Lots of stress and headaches. Now don't get me wrong, I am not adverse to change, on some occasions I actually embrace it. However, when I am required to change peoples positions and "terminate" their positions, well then I have a problem. Welcome to Management some of you are saying. Well this is the part of management that I don't like. There is no doubt in my mind that my current career is the right one for me, it's what I love. I sleep, eat, and breath this crazy place. I have to keep reminding myself that this to shall pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home