Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A lot to catch up on...

Well a lot has been going on since I last posted to my blog. Lots of work stuff of course. My General Manager has since moved on to a new job. We did have a blow out party for him and we all miss him terribly. I have a few new prospects on the horizon. I interview for another position on Friday morning. I had applied for this job about 5 months ago, and the GM of that property called me on Sunday. I had interviewed for a GM position and am still waiting to hear about that. Not to mention that my old director of sales called me today with yet another prospect. I am once again getting very excited about my future. For those of you not in the hospitality industry, turnover is very high in this field. It is heartbreaking when you find a management team that clicks and works seamlessly, and your key member leaves. I do wish him the best in his endeavors, but the dynamic is gone. Don't get me wrong I love what I do. Good and bad, there is never a doubt in my mind that this is the right career for me. One thing that I can always count on is change, before I got into this industry I did not handle change very well, now it seems to be an everyday occurrence.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home