Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there. I hope you have enjoyed your day today. Allow me to tell you about mine. My wonderful husband when into work around 2am so that he could be home in time to fix me breakfast this morning. I had pancakes fixed just the way I like them with lots of butter. My son had made me a book of Mom poems and a very pretty plant in a pink planter that he had painted himself. He also got me a very pretty diamond and blue topaz heart necklace and a Curves pedometer. My husband got me a Notre Dame T-Shirt. Notre Dame anything is always a hit with me. My Mom got me a candle warmer which I have been meaning to pick up for myself for quite a while. I want to thank everyone for making this a wonderful Mother's day and I hope that everyone else had just as great of a day as I did. Thanks guys I love you both!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    You totally need to blog more...otherwise, I don't know what is up with you.
    It's okay, I'll wait....
    Still waiting....
    Come on, woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home