Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Upward and Onward....

Well not much happening in the world of all things Shannon lately. Nothing really to post anyway. My best friend Susan has become some sort of blog freak and has sent me a desperate plea to post something, anything. Where do you find all this time Susan? Do you ever sleep? Well two things have happened in the last month. I had to have 2 wisdom teeth removed. So now my intelligence is now back to just ordinary. HA!! Also, I am interviewing on Wednesday for yet another position in the hospitality industry. I would really love this job and it would be much better for my family. Please everyone send your "new job" energy my way. Other than that nothing much is going on. We are all gearing up for baseball season. My son had his first practice today. That will keep us extra busy for the next 2 months or so. My son has also expressed an interest in attending the elementary school football camp. YES THAT IS CORRECT HE WANTS TO ATTEND FOOTBALL CAMP. (Imagine Shannon and Grandpa doing a dance of joy.) He has a definite quarter back arm on him. We made a deal that he can attend camp and if he likes it we will sign him up for the season. Well I guess that is all I have for now. If anything else comes up I will be sure to post it as to keep Susan from going into some sort of detoxing fit.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Yea! A new post! Wooooooo Hoooooo!

    That's neat about Jake wanting to play football. He has the perfect quarterback name, too.
    It's like, fate.
    Thank you for preventing my detoxing fit.

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shannon,
    After you look at Susan's May 4 blog post, I think that there is something you need to do. As such a close friend of Susan's I really think you would be doing her a great personal favor to delicately mention to her that it appears that she has contracted "head mice." I believe that there are over-the-counter treatments available.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Aw Jeez...he's discovered YOUR blog now! Run for it, Shannon!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home