Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My interview.....

Well I had my interview today for that job I posted previously about. Everyone kept asking me the same question. "Well how did it go"? "Do you think you got it"?. My answer is NOT A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN HELL!!! Although the job sounds like I could work in the position for 20 years and never get bored, I do believe that they are looking for someone with more training experience. Which is okay with me. Nothing ventured nothing gained. You wont know unless you try. And all the other cliques that I can think of. I do appreciate just being considered.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Well, shoot.

    If you want MY opinion, I think you would be excellent in a training-heavy position.
    You trained me to stock shelves at G&R, remember? Well, maybe I just learn fast and it had nothing to do with your training abilities, but hey.

    I'm still sending new-job vibes at ya, just for the heck of it.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks Susan - but I think Compliance is alot more involved then stocking shelves. Although I did forget all about that. You WERE a quick study.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home