Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nothing new here

Well I really don't have anything new to post. I am afraid not to post for fear that Susan will go into another one of her withdrawal fits and it will be all my fault. I did however find myself one whopper of a cold. Wouldn't you know it that all winter long I stayed very healthy. I do believe that this is due to the vitamins and herbs I take daily. I had to stop taking them because I had two wisdom teeth pulled, and we did not want some sort of reaction to the medicine the dentist gave me. So not only did I have the pain from the teeth extraction, but now I get a nasty cold on top of it. It figures. Now I can't sleep and there are all sorts of nasty things coming out of my body. Maybe this is my body's way of telling me to slow down. Alright already you have my attention and I am listening!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Poor sniffly Shannon...I will pack up now and come back to fix up soup and crackers and 7up and fluff your pillows.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks Susan!! Hope you all are having a good time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home