Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Work News

Well we had a surprise audit today. (Insert Drum Roll here). We failed!! Not my department. We received a 98.7% out of a possible 100%. I AM GOOD. Well my staff and I are good. Even though my department passed with flying colors and I still am extremely disappointed. The only reason we failed is because of a few standards that were not met, and some control issues. In our defense we need money to fix the current problems and don't receive that from corporate. Welcome to corporate America. Maybe now they will listen. We have been sending them bid after bid for the immediate repairs that need to be made. Maybe this is the wake up call they needed. It is just so fustrating to work your tail off, and put so much energy into something, just to have it fail. Regardless of the reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home