Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Looking forward to a new obsession

Well I guess I have found a new obsession. I have applied to and have been accepted to Xavier University. I will find out tomorrow as to how much I will get from Financial Aid to determine as to how many classes I will be taking. I am aiming towards a Bachelors in Liberal Arts. In other words, I have no idea what I want to be when I go up. Give me some time and I will figure it out, I guess. I guess I will learn to bleed Blue and follow basketball. I bought my first Xavier t-shirt for myself and my son. We were very excited and I must admit that it felt good to say that I am a college freshman. Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Better at 33 than never!
    LUCK!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    SO GLAD YOU SAW THE BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL..GO XAVIER. YOU WILL DO GREAT AUNTIE PAT

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Blue light special??? I hope that for this $64000 education, I am getting more than a blue light special!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home