Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some Sad News.

I got some sad news yesterday. My Aunt Linda died yesterday morning. She had been suffering for quite some time with cancer. I know that now she is at peace and her suffering has ended. I have mostly fond memories of my aunt. She was the spunky, mouthy type, that ALWAYS said what was on her mind. Blessed Be to you and the family during such a trying time.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Oh, Shannon! I'm so sorry...
    You get an extra big, squeezy hug on Saturday from me.
    Love to all.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Shannon:
    I don't think I know who that is? Sorry to hear that, thinking of you!

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Nice tribute to your Aunt Linda, Shannon. She would have approved. I'm sure she would like being remembered as always having her say. She wasn't allowed that option when she was young. Everyone told her what to do. Bet she's giving them what for now! A kind and gentle soul. She'll be missed.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks everyone for the wishes. Please send some healing energy to Brian he could use some as well!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home