Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Spelling Counts

I was reading my own blog, not something that I usually do, and I noticed all of these spelling and grammatical mistakes. How embarrassing!!! Really people I am not that ignorant, I just don't proof my own blog. I am very surprised that no one has called me to the carpet on this yet. WHERE ARE MY FORMER ENGLISH TEACHERS WHEN I NEED THEM?? I promise on future posts I will try harder!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    I like the green template.
    I noticed every single one of your spelling errors and compiled quite a list of them. Available on beta and VHS.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Well now that you have brought it to our attention - I guess I will have to watch for them :)

    See ya tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home