Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My New Alarm Clock

My wonderful, super fabulous, very loving husband bought me a new alarm clock today. It looks just like a juke box and plays 4 different Beatles tunes. Now I can wake up every morning to Can't Buy Me Love, A Hard Day's Night, We Can Work It Out, or Eight Days A Week. For those of you that are just scratching your heads. I am a HUGE Beatles fan. So much so that I have just started my collection, but already have the "super fabulous Beatle purse" complete with the "super fabulous Beatle wallet", which goes great with the "super fabulous Beatle phone". I have already started to decorate my dining room around The Beatles. Signage and pictures are plentiful. Now I have this wonderful new alarm clock to add to my collection. Tomorrow I have a very important job interview and will be woken up to the wonderful sound of The Beatles. That should start my day off on the right foot. Everyone with me luck tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    "Love, love me do! You know, I love you! I'll always be true! So please, pleeeeeease....love me do."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home