Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Neopets

Last night my son had me adopt a Neopet. What is a Neopet you ask. Well it is a creature that you choose, and they are not like any creatures that I have ever seen. You name it, choose it's color, and then you have to play games to earn points to feed it, buy it toys, furniture, a house etc. Just what I need right. Another responsibility. That is what I thought a first as well, but now I am hooked. I came home today and I had a 2 hours to kill before my son's baseball party. You would think that considering that I didn't sleep really well last night and had to get up at 5am that I would have taken a nap. NOOOOOO, I logged onto my neopet and proceeded for the next 2 hours to play games to win points to buy my neopet whatever his heart desires. Crazy huh!! I have to admit that it is really fun to just sit and play like a kid again!! I think all the adults reading this should go immediately to www.neopets.com and create your own pet. Enjoy!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Ahh...they have sucked you in...there's no escaping....NEOPETS.

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im a kid i also liked neo but I lost my password my money was 30,000 ohh ya 1 more thing go to google.ca and type neopet cheats

     

Post a Comment

<< Home