Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Quest for a New Job

The most amazing thing happened to me today. A former employee that I used to work with had contacted me recently to tell me about a possible position coming open in her department. The problem is that she is in sales. I told her I would think about it and let her know. So I decided today to e-mail and let her know that I am interested in the position. She immediately e-mailed me back and told me where to apply on-line and wanted to set up an interview for tomorrow. TOMORROW!!!! I hadn't even completed the on-line application yet and already had an interview. Well, to add even more wonderful news to my day, I will be interviewing with my favorite former boss. I worked with this gentleman for a while about 2 years ago. We have kept somewhat in touch, and most of my management style I learned from him. I can't wait for tomorrow. Not only for the interview, but to also see my former boss again. Wish me luck everyone!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Are you trying to get into the Guinness Book of World Records for the most job interviews in a month???????
    Which one do you want the most?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home