Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The garden...Updated

Sorry everyone no pictures. I am just to lazy to walk out there and take a picture. I noticed that we have peppers and tomatoes!!! I am so excited, it is wonderful to see something that my son and I worked so hard on coming full circle. The pumpkin plants are huge, same with the corn stalks. It seems that everything is doing well except for the broccoli. There is nothing going on with the broccoli except that the bugs seem to like it. Oh well, at least they are leaving the other plants alone. I will get a picture as soon as I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    My pumpkin plant is huge, too. And there are little pumpkins starting! I was out there today, taking pics and weeding with a hoe, and blew it by chopping down one of the corn plants. Whoops.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home