Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Baseball Party

Well my son's baseball season has come to it's official end. Today was the end of season baseball party. The coaches got all the kids trophies, and baseball cards, and candy. All the things that kids love. We had a nice picnic, followed by the Parents vs Kids baseball game. All I have to say is, THOSE KIDS CHEATED!!! I haven't had that much fun in quite a while. I was actually dreading it all day today, and come to find out I can play baseball!! It was a great day and a wonderful end to a really fun season. Good job Red Socks hope to see you all next year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home