Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Spring Cleaning a bit late

Well over the course of the past few days, my husband and I have been clearing out and throwing away all of the shit we have collected over the past 3 years. I cleared out the spare bedroom and have made it a haven for myself. I moved my computer in here. I have all "my stuff" in here and have threatened the family with bodily harm if they enter without permission. This has also allowed me to clean my bedroom and move it around. My husband has been clearing out his office so that he may get all of his computer crap out of my dining room. Over all I would say that all of out hard work is paying off and the house is really shaping up.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Hey - I now need you to come to my house and do spring cleaning or better yet I bet MOm would love to have you come to the new "love shack" and help them :)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Cheryl - I would love to come out and help, just tell me when!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home