Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Because Susan is making me

Well my best friend is at it again. This time I have to tell 5 wierd things about myself. The only reason I am doing this is because Susan said to and I am afraid of her. Okay here goes.

5 Weird things about myself.

1.) I am a workaholic and I like it.

2.) I do not like to get into my purse in department stores for fear that they will think I am stealing something.

3.) Tree huggin dirt worshiper.

4.) I have an incredible sense of smell ( I can smell a mouse fart two doors down.)

5.) I am married to my polar opposite.

Okay I even asked my husband to come up with weird things about me. He was nice enough to say nothing. What else is there Susan?? I know you can come up with a whole list of thing.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home