Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's Official

Well it is official. I found out about my financial aid and I will have my pre-assignment classes on Sunday August 13. I was hoping to do my "back to school" shopping along with Jake, but I will be starting school before he gets back. I am very excited and nervous. Most of all I can't wait to go and get my school supplies. Tomorrow night I have orientation on campus and hopefully, as long as the bookstore is not backed up I will get my books tomorrow. My first classes are interpersonal communication and theology. I am told that theses classes are great jumping back into school classes. I will keep everyone informed of my progress when I have the chance. My very busy life is about to become a lot busier.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Dad and I are very proud of you. I know you will do well. Love, Mom

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Rock on, Shannon...rock on!
    You're smart, you're driven, you're awesome!
    Loves ya!

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks everyone I really appreciate thatj!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home