Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Special Request

Well I have had a special request to blog about school. As you already know I received my first A for a Theology Reflection paper. Last Saturday I received my second A for yet another Theology Reflection paper. This time no alcohol was involved. Also last Saturday I took my first test. This was for my Interpersonal Communications class. I will get the results of that test back on Saturday and will try to update you all then. So far so good. I am really enjoying myself, even though so far it is a lot of hard work, but nothing worthwhile comes easy.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    you and heidi should talk. she is back in school also. She is into psychology. Doin a good job girl. I am too poor for AVON BUT WILL SEE IF i REALLY NEED SOMETHING. I love you....Auntie Pat

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Whoot! Go shannon!

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Great job, Shannon. I'm especially proud of you. "A's" are pretty great aren't they? Bet no one has called you a "nerd" yet either. Love ya, Mom

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Great job, Shannon. "A's" are great aren't they? Bet no one has called you a "nerd" yet either. I always knew you could do it.
    Love ya, Mom

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    In my defense, the computer told me there was an error. So I thought my comment didn't go thru.
    Oh well, it was worth saying "good job" twice!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    THANKS MOM!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home