Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

What's in a letter??

Well I am going to try this again. I posted this once, but poof it's not there. So the question of the day is What's in a letter? Well not much unless that letter is of course and A. A big, fat, hairy A. As in the first grade received in my college career at Xavier University!! An A!!! I had really sweated over my 3 page reflection paper for Theology. We have to write one for every class. I was so nervous that I just froze up. My wonderful husband went and got me some wine coolers to help the creative juices flowing. Not only did I get an A but the teacher actually wrote the it was an excellent paper. Really she did, I have the paper to prove it. I think I will frame this paper along with my acceptance letter. We shall see what next week will hold. I have my first test in Interpersonal Communications, and yet another paper for Theology. Everyone send me good grade vibes.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Sweet - that is an awesome feeling isn't it! I am so proud of you, if it takes wine coolers every time then I will supply the next batch! :)

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Congratulations daughter and in Theology no less! Who would have thought it. Will I get to see this paper? Wine coolers could become a learning tool. Love ya

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks so much. It is a great feeling and it is nice to know that I have family support. I Love you guys!!

     
  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    This is no surprise to me.
    You are one of the most capable people I know. Your brain is ready, willing and able to absorb all that college can offer.
    Just don't go drinking too many wine coolers while doing a paper...you may get too tipsy and wax poetic about how much you love your prof.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you have discovered the secret: The more you drink the higher you, er...your grades get.

    We want to help. Stop in for our back-to-school special: Two pallets of Ripple for only $849.00

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you have discovered the secret: The more you drink the higher you, er...your grades get.

    We want to help. Stop in for our back-to-school special: Two pallets of Ripple for only $849.00

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Okay, enough blog-resting.
    I want to know how school is going.
    And since you probably know how busy I am by reading my blog, you will forgive me for not calling and finding out myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home