Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another New Endeavor

Well as you all know I am a HUGE football fan. Huge here does not refer to the size of my butt!! I love football, everything about it!! I was sent an e-mail through careerbuilder asking if I would be interested in doing some customer service work for The Bengals. Of course I made that call right away. So to make a long story short I now work at all the Bengals home games. I will be that poor moron standing there directing people to their seats or the nearest beer stand. The very cool thing about that is that I can watch the games for free and get paid to do what I normally do anyway!! This just goes to show you that there are Gods and Goddess's out there and this football season they love me!! So now my busy schedule just got ALOT busier!!! Sometimes I wonder where I get all of this energy. Comes from being a Sag I guess.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Who Dey!

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    hEY , WHAT A GREAT JOB. YOU LUCKY GIRL...WHO DEY IS RIGHT..HOW CAN THEY GO WRONG OR LOSE WITH YOU ON THEIR SIDE...YOU GO GIRL.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home