Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

School News

Well Mid-terms are out. I received my grades yesterday for my mid-term exams. I received an A+ on my Theology exam, and another B in Communications. I did my presentation on being Wiccan yesterday to my theology class, and everything went very well!! I was worried that people wouldn't be open minded, as most people usually aren't, but everyone was very cool and asked lots of questions. Hopefully, everyone has a better understand of the Wiccan religion.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    yOU GO GIRL. i DON'T KNOW WHAT WICCAN IS EITHER. MAYBE YOU BETTER DEMONSTRATE TO YOUR OLD AUNTIE. WAY TO GO BABE. I AM PROUD OF YOU.
    AUNTIE PAT

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Good job daughter, keep up the good work on those grades. I'm sure your presentation of the Wiccan religion was very informative, interesting and well done. I'm proud of you. Love, Mom
    P.S. I love that hat!

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Thanks Mom and Aunt Pat!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home