Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Great Concert

Last night I went to a great concert with some great friends!! I went to see Motley Crue and Aerosmith!! It was AWESOME!!! Lots of cold beer, great friends, and good music!! My only problem today other than being tired is the fact that I feel like CRAP!! This concert is a serious reminder of how old I truly am. At age 33 head banging hurts!! Today my neck and shoulders are killing me, I can barely move my head at all. Oh well as least I have all the wonderful memories!!! Rock on forever "big hair bands", rock on!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    You wench...I never get to do stuff like that. (unless you invite me to go with you)
    Elton JOHN just about killed me!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Elton John was tame!!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Shannon and I went to a concert once. I think she helped me home. What a great time that was. Life is good. Shannon you are just beginng. I did not start my career until I was 42. You are still a baby. love you Auntie Pat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home