Uninteresting stuff about Shannon and Family

This is the story of several family members picked to live in a house and blog of their seemingly boring lives.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

8 Weeks Later......

Well my courses are 8 weeks long and I have completed my first 2 classes. I took my final exam in Interpersonal Communications on Saturday and I hope I did well. I won't know my grade until Monday. In my other class which is Theology I received an A+ on my final exam. AWESOME!! My overall grade in Theology is a big fat A!! Who would have though that me, of all people, would get an A in Theology. I really enjoyed that class. Not the reading so much, but the Professor was great and made the information fun. I started my 2 next classes today. Juvenile Justice in a changing society and Philosophy. Two very hard courses at once. I have to read Plato. Me, reading Plato!!! In Juvenile Justice, I have to pick a topic on the Juvenile Justice system and write about what is wrong with the program and a plan to fix it. I think these two classes are going to use all of the healthy brain cells that I have left.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Don't sweat it about Plato...save your energy for Taoism and Descarte.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    WHO???

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said…

    Taoism is an ancient Chinese philospohy and Descartes was the dude who said "I think, therefore I am".

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    This is too deep for old auntie pat.way to go niece.I knew you could do anything you wanted to do. I love you auntie pat

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    I am proud of you..............Auntie Pat

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I'm proud of you and I KNEW you could do it! Never doubted for a minute. Here's the funny part, I KNEW it in 1991.
    Love you, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home